Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This post is dedicated to all those wonderful Daddy's out there! You deserve lot's of hugs and kisses and a few play toys of your own! We started out having lunch at this quirky little place called Le Tub, it is on the intercoastal waterway in Hollywood, they had the biggest cheeseburgers I have ever seen! HUGE.
I took some pictures of the view from our table. My husband was loving me bringing the camera, he wanted me to take a pic of every boat that went by! He even took the camera from me and shot some pics himself. I'm not going to bore you with all of them I just won't tell him.LOL.

What a view. This is when you really appreciate South Florida.


Oh and this is a little place I call Boys-R-Us! Jeff found his fathers day present, only $46,000. pennies for the amount he does as a father and it is fathers day right, well he tried.








I like Hollywood Beach because it still has that small beach town feel to it.
I took a couple of pics of the hotels for us ladies!





A picket fence and arbor.






This is the Dania pier. It was absolutly beautiful today but really hot.







Hollywood Beach Boardwalk(don't know these people). But isn't pretty.









Look at the color of that water! We had a fun day and I hope all the other Dads out there enjoyed their Father's Day too!









oops, didn't mean to put this one on here again.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly, the water is fantastic, so blue. We don't have anything like that here in Ohio so I so appreciate seeing it through you. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
What did you get? Did you get your sconces?

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Hi Kelly. Looks like you had a wonderful day there in that beautiful state! Lovely pictures.

Have a good week searching for some pretties to share with us in your special way.

Hugs
Brook

Unknown said...

Oh, it looks like the perfect day! the water is beautiful, so is are the boats!

Happy Father's Day!
Hugs,
Amy

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a fun place to spend the day celebrating! Beautiful!
Rene'