Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've been Tagged !

I am so honored to have been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, none other than Jennifer at http://theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com/. Thanks for thinking about me Jennifer! I was looking through the list of beautiful blogs that she picked and almost fell off my chair when I saw my name, actually I had to read it twice!LOL.

If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay so here we go:
1. I am having a hard time thinking of things about myself, I don't get much time to do this, I could probably tell more weird facts about all the men in my life, they seem to take up most of my time!

2. I was born and raised in Florida, but have always dreamed of living in a cottage in a small town where everyone knows your name.

3. When eating, I don't like my food to touch my lips and I hate my fingers to get dirty, so I have a hard time when eating ribs or corn on the cob, although I do manage to eat it.

4. I constantly change my house around, it drives my family crazy(although secretly I think they like it), I find my boys do the same thing in their bedrooms, that is if I don't beat them to it!

5. I married my highschool sweetheart and we will be celebrating our 21st wedding aniversary on Nov. 14th.

6. I have curly hair and have always wanted it to be straight.

7. Well since my computer is in my laundry room and my buzzer keeps ringing on my dryer it made me think of this~my towels have to be folded a certain way everytime and placed a certain way in my linen closet ALWAYS.
8. I thought of another thing to add, my first job was as a air traffic controller at a small airport in Central Florida.

I guess I'm either boring or an easy person to be with because this was really hard for me to do! Maybe with 1 husband, 3 boys, my Dad and 3 dogs, you don't have much time to think of yourself, you learn to adapt and go with the flow~either that or go nuts! LOL.

Okay my choice of some bloggers that I would love to know more about are:

Becky @http://laceandlures.blogspot.com/
Sue @http://howtokeephouse.blogspot.com/
Lisa @http://warmheartcozyhome.typepad.com/
Rachel@http://rachelashwellshabbychic.blogspot.com/
Kelly @http://serenitycottage.blogspot.com/
Cynthia @http://cynthiascottagedesign.blogspot.com/
Jen @http://timeoutforme.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing about yourself! I am the same way about my entire linen closet... Makes my husband crazy! : )

~Liz

Anonymous said...

I think it must be a chromosome that we have that makes us change our furniture around all the time! How exciting that you got picked by Jennifer. I love her!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Thanks so much Kelly!! I will do it at some point tonight! I loved reading yours, what a cute idea!!! Thanks! ~ hugs ~ Cyn

Gail said...

Hi Kelly!
I always love visiting your blog! Your home is so beautiful!! I see you have a couple of my myspace friends listed on your favorites (Jannet's Country Cottage and Cynthia's Cottage Design) ~ small world!!! Are you on myspace?
Take care ~
Gail :)

One Shabby Old House said...

You stinker! I thought I called safe!
Becky

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Hi there.....
I still see your blog sort of funny. It is above the header. My firewall is mozilla firefox so this might have something to do with it. I love your blog so even though it has a bunch of html on it....no worries. It will not stop my visits.
Thanks for asking about my daughter, she is settled and started back to school too. We are visiting her in a few weeks.
you tagged Rachel Ashwell...you go girl. At first I thought maybe she was having someone write her blog. Do you thinks she visits? Well she most likely would visit you because you have great style just like her.
Have a great rest of your week~Sheri

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

SO fun to learn more about you!! I ADORE your little camper photo on your sidebar! oh my gosh!

Have a great night! xoxox Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kelly!!
Im doing much better thanks so much!! Have been a little AWOL!! I loved reading your tag details it's always hard to think about things on yourself isnt it!!
Happy to know some more about you!!
Hugs
mandii

blessings said...

I think we're hardwired to be too busy to think about ourselves very often =) Blessings... Polly