Friday, May 30, 2008

Rearranging again

I moved my fireplace into the dining room and my buffet into the living room and on and on and on. Thought I'd show a pic, what do you think? I get very bored with furniture in the same place all the time, I constantly move things around . I did notice my seat cushion is messed up, I bought these chairs recently and plan on recovering them but can't decide on a fabric yet. Do you think I should paint them white or leave them the cream color that they are now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
I think we are definitely sisters. I too am constantly moving things around. However I did move my fireplace to the dining room and hubby permanently fastened it to the wall so I can't move it anymore. Oh well, it looks nice in the dining room.

Now about your chairs, they look nice as they are but I think with your table I would definitely like them white. Those are fabulous chairs.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Jackie said...

Hello Kelly,
Your new arrangement look great, I would paint the chairs white, it would be a wonderful contrast to the wood buffet!
Jackie