Friday, May 23, 2008

A Driveby

This is one of my favorite houses. It is a rare find in South Florida! I hope they don't mind that I took a picture of their house, but I just love it. Wish I could say it was mine! My Mom and I found it one day when we made a wrong turn and now I just stop by every now and then to look at it, I'm surprised they haven't called the police yet . LOL. Usually when people keep coming by your house down here, they are up to no good. Oh well, thats it for now, back to painting my cabinets. Have a great day everyone.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, I love that too! It's even better when you click on it to enlarge it! Thanks for sharing!

joyh82 said...

How pretty! I love the balcony and the water fountain too.

Jo said...

Oh, what a gorgeous house! I used to walk to a house on my lunch breaks when I worked down town. It was a gorgeous brick queen anne mansion sadly hemmed in by high rises and parkades.
I'm a new reader of your blog, but I can't remember how I found it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh that is so pretty, wouldn't it be great if we could see the inside. Hey, maybe you should knock on their door and tell them you would like to take pictures for your blog. Do you think they would mind?

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a treasure..I can see myself sipping lemonade on the porch!
Beautiful bog too!

Unknown said...

Now THAT is my dream home too, sigh, so pretty!

Hugs,
Amy